How to use argan oil in skin and hair care?
Use of cosmetic and food argan oil from Morocco
Compared to other natural substances, argan oil contains 2-3 times more natural vitamin E. Vitamin E acts against cell aging, increases skin elasticity, prevents the formation of wrinkles, and gives the skin natural shine and suppleness.
The argan oil of the Orient House family company contains carotenoids that protect your skin from UV radiation and inhibit the growth of cancer-causing cells, which is why Bio argan oil is also used as a supplement or substitute for sunscreens.
It soothes inflammation and softens the manifestations of eczema, acne and psoriasis. Real argan oil prevents hair loss. Suitable for massages and in the treatment of rheumatism, it reduces the possibility of arthritis.
Organic argan oil contains 80% of essential fatty acids, especially Omega 9 and Omega 6, which are irreplaceable for healthy development and growth, brain activity, reduce the risk of heart attack, blood glucose, strengthen the immune system and have a beneficial effect on the skin and hair.
It is a rich source of natural vitamins, especially vitamin E. Gastronomic argan oil gives dishes a delicate nutty-sweet taste.
Known effects of argan oil
- Protects the skin from UV radiation
- It slows down skin aging and restores its elasticity
- It is easily absorbed, does not leave a greasy feeling
- Nourishes the hair fiber - acts against hair loss
- Strengthens brittle nails
- It soothes inflammation and softens the manifestations of eczema, acne and psoriasis
- It accelerates the healing of wounds and softens significant scars
- Excellent for men after shaving on sensitive and irritated skin
- hydrates the skin and prevents the formation of wrinkles
- also suitable for animals with beautiful fur
- on the skin
- whole body
- stretch marks
- the animals
- after shaving
- in salads
- creams, sauces
- for meat, poultry, fish... just before cooking
- the animals
100% organic argan oil for pregnant women
During pregnancy, expectant mothers face the same problem. As the belly grows, the skin stretches and often cracks, resulting in painful wounds and stretch marks that leave permanent aesthetic damage. It is important to use chemical-free products during pregnancy.
Organic argan oil is an exceptional product that, with regular use, very effectively helps prevent painful cracks and permanent damage to the skin in the abdomen and décolletage. It is suitable not only during pregnancy, but also after it.
By regularly applying argan oil, stressed skin will return to its original state more easily. After giving birth, the mother will use it when massaging her baby. The oil nourishes the baby's skin and protects it from drying out and the harmful effects of the surrounding environment.