Effects and use of organic cosmetic argan oil
Argan oil and care for the skin, hair, nails and skin of the whole body with argan oil
Argan oil is pressed from the first fruits of the argan nut. This very rare and extremely valuable oil is a 100% natural organic substance without preservatives, containing 0% cholesterol, which is produced and bottled directly in Morocco.
Due to its strong regenerative, healing, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effects, argan oil is also called liquid gold, or Moroccan gold. Berbers have been using 100% organic argan oil for centuries in cooking, healing and cosmetic purposes, especially for skin and hair care.
Thanks to the regular use of oil, Moroccan women have beautiful skin and beautiful hair even in old age. 100% argan oil has several times higher antioxidant potential than olive oil.
It contains 80% of essential unsaturated fatty acids, especially Omega 9 and Omega 6, which are irreplaceable for growth, healthy human development and brain activity, and carotenoids, phytosterols and squalene, which prevents excess cholesterol formation.
Research and scientific studies show that organic argan oil improves cell regeneration, helps against infections and colds, relieves inflammation, stimulates blood circulation, reduces cholesterol levels, the risk of cardiovascular diseases, heart attacks and also the risk of some types of cancer.
Argan oil is also suitable for diabetics/ lowers the blood glucose level/, strengthens the immune system and has a beneficial effect on the skin and hair.
Pure argan oil is also characterized by an unusually high amount of vitamins A, E and F. The almost miraculous effects of this exclusively natural product contribute to good health and protect the skin from the harmful effects of a polluted environment.
Due to its composition and taste, argan oil is also irreplaceable in gastronomy. Gastronomic argan oil gives dishes a delicate nutty-sweet taste. Thanks to the fact that the fruits that are used for pressing food-grade argan oil are briefly roasted, its significantly bitter taste is softened and the oil can also be drunk directly.
Effects of organic cosmetic argan oil
- Protects against UV radiation
- It slows down skin aging and restores its elasticity
- It is easily absorbed, does not leave a greasy feeling
- Nourishes the hair fiber - acts against hair loss
- Strengthens brittle nails
- It soothes inflammation and softens the manifestations of eczema, acne and psoriasis
- It accelerates the healing of wounds and softens significant scars
- Excellent for men after shaving on sensitive and irritated skin
Compared to other natural substances, organic argan oil contains 2-3 times more natural vitamin E, which acts against cell aging, increases skin elasticity, prevents the formation of wrinkles and gives the skin natural shine and suppleness.
It contains carotenoids, which protect the skin from UV radiation and inhibit the growth of cancer-causing cells, which is why it is also used as a substitute for sunscreens. It soothes inflammation and softens the manifestations of eczema, acne and psoriasis.
Massage the oil into your hair, let it act for approx. 1 hour. and rinse with warm water. Prevents hair loss. Suitable for massages and in the treatment of rheumatism, it reduces the possibility of arthritis.
Cosmetic argan oil for stretch marks
During pregnancy, expectant mothers face the same problem. As the belly grows, the skin stretches and often cracks, creating painful wounds - stretch marks that leave permanent aesthetic damage. It is important to use chemical-free products during pregnancy.
Argan oil is an exceptional product that, with regular use, very effectively helps prevent painful cracks and permanent damage to the skin in the abdomen and décolletage. It is suitable not only during pregnancy, but also after it.
By regularly applying argan oil, stressed skin will return to its original state more easily. After giving birth, the mother will use it when massaging her baby. The oil nourishes the baby's skin and protects it from drying out and the harmful effects of the surrounding environment.
- Rejuvenating face mask - add a few drops of oil to your favorite face mask.
- Night hair treatment - massage the oil into your entire hair and scalp. Wrap your hair and leave the oil on overnight. Wash your hair in the morning or in the morning. They will be bright and soft.
- Softening hardened skin - massage argan oil into the hardened skin of the feet, elbows... Leave the oil on the legs all night, wrap the legs or the affected area in a towel.
- Bath Oil – You can add this to your bath water instead of bath oil.
- Dandruff and dry scalp – spread argan oil on the affected areas of the scalp. Do this in the evening before going to bed and wash your hair in the morning. For oilier hair, wrap your hair in a towel.
- Face cream - apply original argan oil to the skin of the face instead of a day cream.
- Moisturizing body cream - use argan oil in the same way as body lotion. Apply after showering or bathing.
- For fine and thin hair - Spread a small amount of oil on your body and rub the remaining oil into your hair from the ends to the roots. Regular use significantly improves the quality and density of hair.
- Under make-up - argan oil is also an excellent base for make-up.
- chapped lips – apply oil to lips and rub. Organic argan oil will be absorbed beautifully and the lips will not crack.
- For weak, damaged and brittle nails – Regular application of argan oil to damaged areas strengthens nails. Alternatively, try mixing equal amounts of oil and lemon juice. Immerse the nails or wrap them for about 10 minutes.
- Facial hydration - massage a few drops of argan oil into the skin of the face and neck every morning and evening after washing the face.
- Hydrating Oil – Add a few drops of oil to your favorite skin toner. You can also make your own skin toner by mixing a few drops of pure argan oil with rose water or orange blossom water.
- Whole body massages - argan oil improves the firmness of the skin, helps to relax the spine. We recommend mixing it with rosemary or other fatty natural organic oil.
- After sunbathing - cosmetic argan oil is irreplaceable as an after-sun cream. It soothes and hydrates stressed skin, but a tanned body will look excellent after using it!